I have another story about the neighborhood girl (the one who requests stickers). So, the last time I posted about her / saw her, she chatted it up with me (she's a first grader), and then asked me for a sticker. To which I replied that I didn't have any, but I'd give her one the next time I saw her. She then said I could go to her house and give it to her.
Anyway, I pulled up to my driveway today, and I saw that her garage was half open. I immediately said to my brother, "Oh crap. I hope she doesn't come over." He said, "You want me to close the garage door?" Too late. There she was... she had pedaled over to our driveway. Damn, that girl is quick! So I stayed in my car for as long as I could, but then this cute, little voice called out, "Hi Neighbor!" Damnit. I got my head out of the car and meekly replied, "Hi." Then she said, "You forgot who I am." I said, "You're my neighbor." Then we proceeded to chat, and she showed me some of her toys, but then the looming topic of stickers came up. "I want a sticker," she said. I was prepared.. I had some Easter Seals. Haha. Usually I give her really cool stickers (by my standard), like Winnie The Pooh, etc. etc. This time I had two sheets of Easter Seals stickers for her. One for her, one for her sister. I handed them to her, and she said, "These aren't stickers, these are stamps." I replied, "They are stickers. See." Then I peeled the corner of one of the stickers so she could see it. Then she quickly smoothed back down the sticker and said, "These are stamps. I'll give them to my mom. She needs stamps." I said, "Okay." I hope she thinks I give crappy stuff now and will stop demanding stickers. :P I've created a monster...