While I was in the Coach store, I witnessed several interesting things.. The girl at the register grabbed a catalog for one of the customers, and the customer politely declined saying that she already had one. The employee muttered 'whatever' and handed the customer her purchase. I didn't see why the employee had to feel so annoyed by it, but okay... Next, this gold-digger picked out like 3 -4 purses that she wanted. The guy she was with went to pay for it, and the same employee kept asking them if that was everything, and they weren't paying attention to her, so she was getting pretty annoyed. She made eye contact with me and mouthed "I'm sorry." Man, this girl's eyes could speak a thousand words. Since I was waiting in line behind this couple (?), I saw everything. The gold-digger was complaining about how she wanted to buy another few purses, and the man said, "No, I've already bought you three purses. No more." Their total cost was over $800. The woman kept whining. I say gold-digger because of this, and she looked like it too. The really weird thing was she was with her whole family or something, and they were totally egging her on to get some more purses.