|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I don't know how I manage to socialize when I've got all these quirks. I'm totally germaphobic, and I don't like eating with people who dig their chopsticks/forks into everything. I use a pair of serving chopsticks; most people don't. It totally bugs me, but who am I to go and change the way someone else eats? So I end up not eating much. Sucks. Anyway, that's already one thing... Another is when people want to split the bill when they had like a freakin' $30 meal and all you ate was a $6 sandwich. How is it that everyone is supposed to pay '$15'?!?!?!?!?! If it's a small difference, like you had a soft drink, and I didn't, but you still want to split it regardless, then whatever. That's small potatoes, but think about it... 10 drinks that you drank and someone else didn't, but has to split the bill with you means like 2 meals! I went out with some friends, and a few of them had these $6 drinks. I had planned on treating everyone, but they wanted to split the bill; however, I didn't think it was fair for the person who didn't have a drink to have to pay for those other people's extra stuff. Anyway, they did split the bill, so I actually covered for him. Are the ones who suggest splitting the bill always the ones who order the most?? Is it so they can get part of their bill covered by others? I mean, is convenience really an excuse? Puh-lease.

// posted by Jen @ 12:28 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com