HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Why are there 'off' days, and I don't mean like days you get off from work or school, but days that just feel kind of eh, not blah. It's kind of like a strange, yet sort of indifferent type of feeling. Well better one of those than a bad day...! I think I might have had one because New Year's is in the middle of the week, I took a half day.. so it seems sort of like a weekend, but it's not because there's school and work tomorrow (BLAH), so it's like a strange feeling.. like I am so excited in the middle of the week, but it's the middle of the week... Does that make sense??
Continuing along with the why questions...
Why do people ask other people if they shat? Why is there a need to know that? I mean it's one thing for people to volunteer that information.. For example, here are some of the ones I've been told by friends...
"BRB. Shitting."
"Imma shit."
"I talk on the phone while I shit."
It's like okay.. you want to volunteer that information. It doesn't really matter to me.. It's just whatever, but then why do some people ask questions like, "Did you take a shit?" Really.. do you care to know that answer? Why do you want to know? Are you going to ask details about the process? I'm just curious to know what's behind the question. Or is it a way to make conversation?
"So, did you take a shit yet?"
"Did it take a long time?"
"Oh you did? That's great! So how are you feeling?"
Really.. where does that conversation go..?
On the topic of shit, here's a lesson of the day, courtesy of the new Spanish for the Traveler book my friend bought me: Pero se me ha cagado en las piernas, which means "But it has shat in my lap."