|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Either that cute little neighborhood kid I wrote about a while ago is an aggressive and manipulative kid or I created a monster... So this kid is like totally cute and friendly. Whenever I see her, I give her stickers or some other stuff, and even if her little sister isn't around, she'll take one for her little sister, too. This is the kid who'll pop out of nowhere. Like, I'll open my garage door, and there she is, or I'll get home, and there she is... So anyway, there she was again... popped out of nowhere as I was getting ready to leave the house. We chatted for a little bit (She's 5), and then she said, "I want a sticker." I thought I heard her wrong since she has a small lisp. I asked, "What?" She said, "I want a sticker." Damnnnn girl... So I told her that I didn't have any on me, but I'd give her one the next time I saw her. She said, "You can come over to my house and ring the doorbell." Geezus! LOL.

// posted by Jen @ 1:08 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com