Yesterday was a good and not-so-good day for snowboarding. The slopes were great.. lots and lots of snow!! The weather was awesome, too. The other part was that Boreal was packed. The lines were longer, but the slopes didn't seem too crowded. I guess everyone was going up because of all the great snow, plus all the kids get tomorrow off from school! The parking lot was packed, but there were spaces here and there. One of the employees was standing at the entrance warning everyone that there was a chance that all the spots were filled up. Overall, great time.
I watched the first episode of Dharma & Greg, and Dharma answered Greg's phone this way: [ Hello, Greg's pants ] because she retrieved the cell phone from his pants. So, when I answered Symon's pants the first time, I said, "Symon's phone." BRAD* hung up, and later he said he thought it was the voice message. Hehe. The second time I answered it, I said, "Symon's pants." I guess he realized that it was actually a real person and not a voice message. You should try it sometime... ;)