|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, January 21, 2005

Tonight.. I will learn how to tie a cherry stem with my tongue.
Will I accomplish the mission? I do not know.

So anyway, Ben and I had a conversation about .. what else... guys, girls, and their feelings. Guys always have someone in mind. This conversation started because I stated he always has a girl (or girls) on his mind. I believe this to be true of ALL guys, except ones who prefer guys. The use of the word 'He' in this blog refers to guys who like girls. The ones he might go for are the ones higher up on the ladder, but if that doesn't work, then he works down the ladder. I think all the girls that guys encounter usually go on the ladder. Only very few of them don't make it on the ladder. Most do. So, guys have female friends, and there's one that they want to be with. Whether she accepts or denies, it affects the next girl on the ladder. I mean, how many of you guys can actually confidentally admit that there has been a time in your life since you hit puberty where you haven't had a girl in mind? If so, sound off! Email or IM me with the month, day, and year. I'd be happy to hear about it!

I wonder how many guys actually tell their girlfriends / wives that he thinks another girl is hot.

// posted by Jen @ 1:07 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com