|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, January 31, 2005

I had such a great weekend. I went on a much needed vacation, but aren't they all? I don't want to be back. I left my heart in Vegas. :(

The last time I went to Vegas was more than 2 years ago, and soo much has changed!

Within the first few hours of being in Vegas, we ran into a friend at Paris! That was pretty weird, and it turned out we were staying at the same hotel. I like the buffet in Paris, but there are only select items that I like to eat there. I went to the Celine Dion concert at Caesar's Palace. The show was pretty good. I liked the opening song the best because of the background. I also shopped around Caesar's Palace's mall, which was great. They had a large selection of stores. I walked around a bunch of stores, but this one was most memorable.

One of the highlights of the trip was to the M&M store. It's always one of my favorite places to shop, and shop, I did. I didn't see the Bellagio water fountains due to wind conditions, and TI (Did they recently call it TI???) almost didn't hold their Sirens show due to wind conditions. Yeah... the first day we arrived, it rained. The second day was sunny, yet windy. The day we left was sunny and only slightly windy. Anyway, so they started the TI show, and after around 8 minutes, there was a technical difficulty, and the show had to start from the beginning.. Next, we hit up downtown LV to watch the Fremont Street Light Show. We also tried out the Deep Fried Twinkies and Oreos....

We packed in a bunch of buffets and some other places. Flamingo has one of my favorite buffets. Ahh.. I forgot about all the work that would face me when I got home.

So here I am.............. back in reality. :*******( Reality didn't set in until the plane landed.

// posted by Jen @ 6:25 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com