I am never drinking milk tea from this one cafe place ever again. I went to bed before 1 A.M, and finally fell asleep between 6:30 and 7:00. That was so terrible. I was just lying in bed for hours and hours... every time I looked at the clock, another hour or hour and a half had flown by. At least I got some decisions made. :P The last time I had a milk tea drink at this place, I also could not sleep until some unearthly hour. So, I don't think it was a coincidence that I could not sleep. My mom said that place's tea is really strong. Dang.. it's pretty good, too. That's three times that I've been unable to sleep because of some milk tea. :P I don't drink coffee or Coke, and I hardly ever drink tea, so maybe that explains why my body refused to rest!!!
If anyone needs to pull an all-night, I know just the place with just the right drink.