HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005!!!!
I've had my short haircut since the end of October, and then I cut it again in November. Today, three co-workers raved about my 'new' haircut. It was pretty funny. First, my boss said, "You got a haircut! It's cute!" I might have had a confused look because the next thing she said was, "You've had it for a while huh... I just didn't see it huh..." I laughed confirming that was indeed true. Not long later, a co-worker said, "I love your new haircut!" I gave up. I smiled and said, "Thank you." Another co-worker came in a little later and said, "Your new haircut is so cute!" WHAT NEW HAIRCUT?!?!?! Was it what I wore today? It made my hair look shorter or different??? :P Then I hung out with friends tonight, and one of them asked me if I had cut my hair since the last time I saw him... I had not. So I don't know what's going on... It's like that scene in 'Two Weeks Notice,' where Hugh Grant tells this big-boned woman, 'Congratulations on your new baby.'