MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
I'm completely dysfunctional if I wake up too early or before my alarm clock goes off. I had to work Christmas 'Eve' (Day) at 8:30 A.M. Groan. My coworker called me at 7:14 A.M. to ask if I could work an extra hour or maybe half an hour. First, she woke me up half an hour before I was going to, so I was already totally grumpy and barely conscious! So I was mumbling while I was talking to her, and when she asked me if I could work an hour more or less, I said, "No." "No." "No." :P I thought I had already made it clear to everyone NOT to call me in the bright and early morning. Hehe. Anyway, I learned a lesson, too.. TURN MY CELL OFF when I sleep. I forget to do that. I only remember when someone calls me at an unearthly hour. I walked into work, and my desk was covered with presents from coworkers. She had spread it all out on my desk so I'd feel the love. She was forgiven. Haha.
Hope everyone has fun today. It only comes once a year. :)