Maintaining short hair requires quite a bit of work, and I'm not even talking about styling it because I let mine go. My hairstyle is like a box of chocolates; I never know what I'm going to get when I wake up. So I chopped my hair short in October, and I got another haircut today to keep it short, plus change the style up a little. It took the woman less than 5 minutes to cut my hair. I was satisfied with the haircut, I think, but not too much with the service. If that's all there is to cutting my hair, since I don't want anything too fancy, I think I'll request that Symon cut my hair.. Anyway, I wonder how guys do it. I guess haircuts aren't traumatic for them. There's a bit of anxiety that goes into the whole procedure when most girls (including myself!) get that BIG change (from long to short), but even today when I was cutting it from short to short, there was still a bit of longing for my hair. Alas.. another thing that women must go through.