|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, December 05, 2004

The last two weeks of the semester are here, and I’m exhausted and mentally drained. I cannot wait until Winter Break arrives, but before then I have many obstacles to tackle head on. My agenda listed 5 papers and 5 presentations. So far, this weekend, I’ve completed 2 of those papers and prepared for 3 presentations. The end does not seem near… so sad, so sad. I’ll still have to work and go to my internship during Winter Break, but at least I’ll have a short break from the agony of school. Yes, school is quite painful. Perhaps it would be more enjoyable if I actually liked going to school, like some of my classmates who are passionate about the field. I took on way too much this semester in and outside of school. Silly me. I’ll NEVER ever do this much again. I’m going to take TWO less classes next semester, but keep my work and internship load the same. Hopefully that’ll relieve some of the agony I felt this semester. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue school in June, but for some reason, I decided to chug on. Now I'm seriously rethinking that decision. I think I want to get into another field that could use my educational background. Some serious thinking lies ahead after I get these papers and presentations completed.. Wish me luck!

Excuses to use when the hostess won’t seat you due to an incomplete party:

This will probably get really gross for some of you, so if you have a low tolerance for female things or bowel movements, do not continue reading. Consider yourself warned.

1. Oh, they were waiting with me, but the girl got her period all of sudden, and she was bleeding EVERYWHERE. She didn't want to get it all over your nice restaurant, so the other person took her to get some pads or tampons or whatever it is that she needs. If the host(ess) doesn't seat you, then well... next time you'll try the following one...

2. S/he's in the bathroom taking a fat dump. S/he wanted to empty out their shit before they ate your shit.

// posted by Jen @ 7:32 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com