I'm so happy that I took several days off from work. I'm totally enjoying this relaxing time. I'm getting 9-10 hours of sleep a night, and it feels great! I'm refreshed, mentally and physically! I found myself thinking / dreaming about school and work, and I really had to stop myself! I was stopping myself, even in my dreams. :)
Anyway, I'm a happy camper about that! I still don't know what I'm going to do for New Year's Eve...
I went to a restaurant last night, and it reminded me of something I wanted to post the last time I ate there. The couple sitting next to me was amusing. The guy complained about EVERYTHING. I don't know how his girlfriend put up with his whininess! We were at the sushi bar, so the guy was RIGHT next to me. First he complained that the restaurant didn't serve seaweed salad (It did). After a good few minutes of complaining, his girlfriend found it on the menu for him. When he saw the price of the seaweed salad, he complained, but of course he ended up ordering it anyway. After the seaweed arrived, he exclaimed that the bowl was big, BUT he didn't like his regular salad, which came with the meal, so he said he'd rather get a seaweed salad instead of the regular salad. He complained about that for a few minutes, and then he complained about how he didn't like fish. His girlfriend asked, "Didn't you order sashimi?" At that point, I did my best to block out their loud conversation.