I had a good laugh while waiting for my brother to get his haircut. This guy came in, and the hairstylist asked him for his name (standard procedure: you walk in, they take down your name, you wait to be called). He replied, "Alan." The lady asked, "What?" He repeated, "Alan." I could tell she had ear problems. I knew she was going to cut my brother's hair, so I told him to make sure he spoke loudly when instructing her on what kind of haircut he wanted. She then said, "Helen?" Obviously he didn't look like a Helen! He said, "No, Alan." She asked, "He...?" He said, "No! A-L-A-N." So, I thought that was that... but no... when it was time for him to get his haircut, the other stylist looked on the computer and called out, "Harry?" I almost laughed out loud. He half got up but looked very confused. Then the original lady who had inputed the name pointed at him. Damn.. that was funny.