I am trudging along... so much work... Thankfully, I can almost smell the end. Thankfully. Oh so thankful!!! I'm at crossroads in my life right now; trying to figure out what I want to do next, but that's been something I've pondered for most of my life. I'm not just trying to figure out where I'm going to eat meal, but what direction I want to head in. I digress.
Our agency had a Holiday Party today, and it was pretty fun! I built (along with my team) my first gingerbread house!!!! It was hilarious. None of my teammates had ever built a gingerbread house, and we had a hard time getting the walls up. The roof was even harder to manage, but I took up the task of working on the door and yard. :) So they came up with something for a roof... I had no idea what it was, but a guy from another team came up and said it looked like solar paneling (jokingly). I thought that sounded good to me, so I went on to tell everyone that our roof was a solar panel. LOL. Another lady came up to our house and thought the roof was tilted to the side, but I calmly explained that it was a solar panel. "Oh." Our gingerbread house didn't win a prize, but we were acknowledged in the award announcement. After they gave out first through third prizes, the MC said, "We had a lot of creative ideas! There was the solar paneling...." That was a fun experience, and in the moment, I forgot about the pain-in-the-ass papers I have to write this weekend. 10 pages.. single-spaced. I'll post up some pictures when I get them. Anyway, I want to make another gingerbread house, but perhaps I will observe the pictures in magazines first. Where will I put the house after I make it? I don't want it to attract ants..... Any ideas?
Oh yeah.. and I took a picture with Santa yesterday! It's been a while. :)
Also, any volunteers for some integrative assessments? I need to find 2 people before the semester starts... come on, it'll be fun for you and a load of work for me. Work with me, people!