I am so excited... My painful semester finally ended, and I survived. It's a miracle! I turned in my last two papers today and left that place. Freedom from school for three whole weeks. I hope the days pass by slowly. Unfortunately I still have to work, but I have one less thing on my plate! Next semester will not be as crazy because I'm taking two less classes. Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking when I registered for five classes on top of my schedule! Never again! I will finally have time to do some shopping!!!! Well, I'll get to that after I can get to my much needed nap... I'll have more time for the forum.. more time for blogging.. I hope the new year will be just great. :) I MADE IT!!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!! I thought the end would never come... I know, it sounds as though I already received my doctorate, but after balancing everything I had these few months, someone told me I'm ready to be a mom. I don't think so. :P ZzzzZzZzzzZ..