So I gave myself the day off today.. two classes were cancelled due to it being Thanksgiving week, and a professor is still holding my middle class, but I already made plans. Anyway, I thought I'd be able to sleep in until about past 10:00, but what do you know... the phone rang at 9:30 and woke me up. UGH. I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Let that be a lesson to me... Even if I 'know' I can sleep in, I should still go to sleep EARLY, and not at 1 or 2 AM because those damn telemarketers work early. I was so tired that I didn't even have the energy to pick up the phone and do some yelling.
I've had so many things I wanted to blog about in the past week, but I can't remember anyway now that I have time to sit in front of my computer and type. I guess I used all my energy for this week.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!