|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I had my first experience of going shopping on Black Friday. I don't go because I've heard of how crazy the crowds can be, and EVERYTHING I heard about Black Friday was completely true. I went to sleep really late, so I didn't get up to go shopping like some other crazy 4:00 waiting in line people. Traffic headed towards Fry's was overwhelming! No one was being nice. Drivers wouldn't let other merge. We ended up parking in some company's parking lot that was down and across the street. Even that lot was full! Anyway, when we walked into Fry's, we realized that the line circled around the store! There was no way I would wait in line for a good two hours or more just to get some discount! I would rather pay the difference than wait in that freakin' line! So we walked out of Fry's empty handed. I didn't have anything in mind to buy anyway. There's a new plaza across the street from Fry's. That place wasn't too packed. So next up we hit a mall, and man... I seriously am going to stay home on Black Friday. Shoppers were high strung! People were so intense about finding parking spots, and the mall was so crowded. Lesson learned. Never again! On a more positive side, I did buy some stuff.. most of which was not part of a Black Friday sale. :) Only one item was, and the line was not as bad as I am sure it was in the morning.

// posted by Jen @ 12:56 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com