I am so exhausted... the worst 5 weeks of school are ahead of me... :*( One of my classes is particularly draining, and it's the last class of my week. My classmate told me that she's always really grumpy after the class, and she didn't even realize it until her roommate told her that she's always grumpy on that day when she gets home... way overwhelming. I saw another classmate, and she told me to smile. I really didn't have the energy to even do that... but after a fun night with some friends - dinner, plus one of the guys' new Xmen and Mario Tennis games on his Game Cube, I'm feeling a little more upbeat... oh wait.. I have to work early in the morning... crap....
I had an interesting conversation the other day. I was talking with someone on the phone and could barely hear him. After five minutes of having a very difficult-to-hear conversation, I asked him, "Why are you breathing so loudly? All I can hear is heavy breathing sounds. His reply, "(insert heavy breathing noises.)" Finally I heard him say , "I'm taking a shit." Oh.. well that explains it.