|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I am losing my voice and continued to do so as the night went out. I was at a party tonight and was throwing away some paper in the restroom when this guy walked in. He was completely unaware that I was in the corner of the restroom. (This was not a large restroom.) First he peered at himself in the mirror and then he walked towards the toilet. That's when he noticed me.

'The door wasn't locked,' he said.

'I know.. I was just throwing something away,' I replied.

'Are you done?' he asked.

'Yep,'I said.

That was a very strange incident. I was losing my voice, so I could hardly speak, but I was also so shocked. Thankfully he didn't come in and immediately close the door. WHEW.

I also watched a Texas Hold 'Em Tournament. That looks cool. I want to play now. :)

// posted by Jen @ 1:43 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com