Who on earth did this?!?!?!!?!?!? Nothing is wholesome anymore. How could Britney Spears do that to the image!?!
Conversation continued:
Me: Are you over the hot body yet?
Her: No! Do you get over a hot body?
Me: Not if it stays hot.
Her: Yeah, I don't think you could get over it unless he turns all skinny.
Me: If his face isn't all that.. I don't think it matters what his body looks like. I probably can't find it hot because but... but... butterface. ("buthimface")
Finally I have time to blog... finally a break from all the crap I do, but it's a short-lived break. I'm going to savor these 2 hours!!
There are wanna-be procrastinators who say they procrastinate, but in reality do their work at least two weeks before the due date. Then there are the real procrastinators. They are the ones who do not do their work until an hour before the deadline. I can't do that. The anxiety would overwhelm me. Then there's my type of procrastinating.. I'm in between. I can't get myself to start on an assignment until the due date is about a week away. I'll agonize over the due date, but not start until maybe about 2-3 days before the deadline. I've got so much other stuff to do that everything is just backed up. Don't get me wrong. I'll probably stress over the assignment from the time it's assigned until I actually have a finished product. That's how I relax; I spend the time stressing. :D
I heard that relationships cannot survive graduate school.