|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, October 23, 2004

It's a Saturday... why do I still have dreams about my work!??!?! I am on the job 24/7! Good lawrd! I had to work this morning, but my sleep could have been more peaceful!!!! When I woke up, I couldn't believe that I had dreamt about work again... Do you struggle with jobs and school life haunting you in your dreams?

I digress...

This site is more concise than Cliffs Notes. Here is an example of what you can get from it.

Top Gun
Directed by Tony Scott
1986
Ultra-Condensed by Rob Irwin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(There are LOTS of JETS.)


Tom Cruise
I am handsome and cool.

Val Kilmer
No, I am handsome and cool.

(They get all moody with each other.)

Tom Cruise
I almost got you killed, so now we're friends.

Val Kilmer
Yes. I like you.

THE END

If you liked this ultra-version, check out Book A Minute and Movie A Minute

// posted by Jen @ 2:17 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com