During class, my professor talked about things we used to bring with us as children... Here's what I used to bring everywhere!
Although we may no longer carry our stuffed animals or toy cars with us to go out, we still very much so have our security item; whether it be a significant other or some clothing we cannot live without! :) Think about it.. what was it that you used to bring everywhere? What do you bring everywhere now? I'm not talking about the usual keys, wallet, etc.
My hair has a mind of its own. When my hair was long, it was messy. Now that it's short, it's messy. Well, not all the time, but I wanted something easy to manage. I guess it's okay. I saw the back of this girl's head, and she had really funky styled hair.. I guess that's the look my hair is going for, except mine's natural. :)