Day in, day out, I'm busy working or doing the academic thing. I just talked to my co-worker because she called me for some resources. She said, "I thought you'd be a great resource because this (the place where we both work) is your 20th job." So I guess I'm not surprised that I'm starting to dream about school and work, too. It's soo terrible!!! I want to rest, but I dream about lectures, discussions, presentations, and doing my homework!!!!!!!
The first time I dreamt about homework was in third grade. It was the only time I ever forgot to bring my homework home. I was sooo worried about it. That night, I dreamt that I went to school, picked up the assignment, and completed it. When I woke up, I started panicking because I realized it was all just a dream. Thankfully my classmates helped me out that morning by giving me the answers to the assignment. :) I remember that all 3 of the classmates I shared a desk with were helping me. I turned it in on time. Whew. ;)
Anyway, I'm not abnormal.. :P I heard classmates talking about how they're living and dreaming about academics as well. I think we're all major stress cases.