|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

As promised, here is a picture of the Pookys I bought in Tahoe.



The weather people are predicting lots of rain this week and next..!

I think guys who are flirty or sweet talk every girl they encounter are a turn-off. It totally works against you.

(I'll post my comments about nice guys tomorrow since the following paragraphs are a long read.)

Here's what my professor said about relationships and defense mechanisms. SHE SAYS BEWARE OF NICE GUYS. At least with a mean guy, you know what you're getting up front... After THREE years, you'll see what you've actually been dating. (I really agree with this.) You'll see the person's true self, at least to some extent, and you'll see his/her defense mechanisms. This is very, very, very true. For example, a person uses denial, projection, somatization, introjects, etc. etc... A person's defense mechanism says sooo much about the person. Depending on the person's style of defense, you can see how mature his/her ego has developed. I'm not talking about the "ego" the way most people define it. I'm talking about the Freudian ego.

Passive-aggressive people tend to date aggressive people, so when you see one half of the couple yelling at the other one and saying that the other drives her crazy, you pity the quiet one (the nice guy), right? Well, you can stop feeling sorry for him now. BEWARE THE NICE GUY. What is the passive-aggressive person? He is the one that appears to act passive with things, but indirectly is very aggressive. He may "forget" to bring home something that he promises to his wife, which in turn drives her crazy, but this is how he controls her. I should've recorded what she said. She's good.

If people say they're leaving the relationship because they're bored, don't believe them... why? It'll cost you to find out... I can't keep giving this type of free advice, or I'll never be able to make a living. =) I accept tons of posts.

// posted by Jen @ 7:23 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com