|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, September 03, 2004

Yes, yes.. forum is still down due to upgrading. Please write down all the topics you want to create on a neon yellow sheet of paper and place it in a safe place. You can also email them to admin@devipz.com, and we can store it in a safe place for you. While you're at it, you can also jot down the names of people you want to invite into the community. I can't believe some people actually think I'm serious when I type stuff like that! Is my humor really that hard to understand? :(

I watched an electric string quartet group called BOND perform on DVD today. I AM HOOKED. Then I was referred to Twelve Girls Band, and I AM HOOKED. In the recent past, I haven't found any albums that I actually want to buy, but I am definitely going to find these two groups!!!!!!! I've never even heard of these groups until today!

My thoughts are everywhere right now... I was craving an ICEE earlier.... I can't believe AMPM's machine wasn't working! I haven't wanted an ICEE in years, and the one time I go to buy it... it doesn't work?!?!?!?!?!

// posted by Jen @ 1:34 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com