|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Unfortunately the forum is still not up yet. Thanks for your patience.

I have to write this entry a second time because the first one got deleted. I know I’m missing a lot of stuff. :( !!

Yesterday a friend told me how he knows people who looked hot in high school now look ugly or not as good. That is so scary considering we are in our 20s, and our looks are fading or faded already?! Maybe this is why I hear the phrase ’18-22.’ I should sleep earlier and slow down the aging process. People used to think I’m 18, but someone recently told me I look 20. I aged two years within this year? =P Well, maybe my work clothes are throwing him off. :) Anyway, those who look really good are the ones who’ll noticeable look not as good as they age… ‘the higher they go, the harder they fall.’

I heard makeup helps keep your face moisturized and less wrinkly, but I think I’ll stay away from makeup for as long as I can. I’ll just find an alternative that won’t clog pores! Plastic surgery, Botox, etc. etc. are the ‘rage’ as my friend puts it.

// posted by Jen @ 1:04 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com