|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I'm looking through the lens of what being a male means in relationships (when it comes to paying, gifts, monetary things), and I think that it must suck sometimes. Back in the day when women did not work and had no income, it was understandable that men paid for dates and everything else. Nowadays when the trend is working women, it sucks that there are still expectations that men have to pay for everything, or at least most. Maybe a lot of you guys like paying for girls, but don't you like to be treated some times, too? Or at least like the idea that you aren't EXPECTED to always pay? From what I know, I think most guys don't mind paying often for their girlfriends, but they wouldn't mind if their girlfriend treated or even offered to pay for something (regardless of the outcome). I think the whole mentality that 'men must pay' should go out the window. I think it's a privilege, not a right!

Do you believe in the power of faith? Well, if you do, put your hands together and pray that the forum will be up ASAP!!!!

// posted by Jen @ 7:29 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com