|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, September 18, 2004

I went to Great America today, and of all days, it was quite chilly. I guess I shouldn't have gone on those water rides... There were not too many people there around noon, so my brother and I got the Whitewater Falls boat all to ourselves. We were so light that we didn't get too drenched because the splash was small. However, when we went again, we got splashed because of the extra weight in the boat. Then we also went on Rip Roaring Rapids and got soooooo soaked. We were stopped behind something waiting in the 'raft' for our turn to return to the main area, and there were two fountains on each side that sprayed water on the riders. So we just kept getting sprayed at over and over again the whole time were were waiting.

Here's me getting DRENCHED!!!!!!



I was sooo cold. Thankfully my brother had (his) extra jackets in the car, and I wore one of them. After I got off the Vortex, I found $20 in the left jacket pocket. I couldn't remember if I had put money there, but it couldn't have been me.. My brother wasn't sure if it was his... So anyway, I gave it back to him. I said he was lucky I found it even after I got off the Vortex; the money didn't fly away, the way my $50 watch did in 8th grade. :( After I got home, I pulled out $4.50 from the right jacket pocket. I swear I didn't feel that money when I first put it on!!! This jacket is amazing... it keeps spitting out money! It's special. I think I'll keep it! :)

Lots of new things for the forum. So we purchased the new domain and server: http://www.devipzforum.com for the forum to accomodate all the new and future forum'ers, and to create lots of neat options and special stuff for members. They'll be unveiled one by one. We already unveiled one today, and you can read all about the new Devipz Forum Gallery. (<--- click on that) I'll still be keeping my own site and blog here on http://www.devipz.com

// posted by Jen @ 11:10 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com