Forum is still being upgraded. So school started again... :*( Summer break was too short. I think break should be at least half a year long... if anything, it should be longer than the time we spend in school.
... and here are some stories revolving around school...
During one of my interviews for grad school, I asked the interviewer about the types of careers that graduates from the school got involved in, and his reply was, 'Oh.. waiters, waitresses...' I was amused and figured he thought I was asking about the jobs they are currently at while in grad school. The other interviewer figured that out, too, so she clarified that I was asking about after-graduation jobs. I thought it was pretty funny.
I had one interview over the phone, and I would have to say that was probably my BEST interview ever. I could tell from the interviewer's tone that I got the spot. If only they were all like that...