Today my colleagues told me that I looked tired. That'll happen when you work 11 hour days, plus Saturdays... So to those whom I haven't seen or talked to in a while, that's where I've been.. I'm going to read the forum now. Here are more layers.
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no... not too much.
Been caught "doing something": hmm...
Been called a tease: not to my knowledge
Gotten beaten up: no *knock on wood*
Shoplifted: no, never. Changed who you were to fit in: no.
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: Geez... I have no clue. I think I wrote down 28 or something in a 5th grade project.
Numbers of Children: 2 would be nice.
Describe your dream wedding: I haven't gotten there yet, but it includes a really, really big car.
How do you want to die: painless and not afraid.
What do you want to be when you grow up: still figuring this one out.
What country would you most like to visit: I haven't gone to Greece yet.