|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, August 09, 2004

LAYER NINE: IN A GUY
Best eye color?: blue or green is nice, but when it comes down to it, Chinese guy with brown eyes tops it all.
Best hair color?: NATURAL!
Short or long hair: short, nice, and spiked!
Height:5'11''-6'0"
Best first date location: A restaurant with really good food.
Articles of clothing: Baggy jeans, cool shoes, and a jacket that matches.
Best first kiss location: Under the stars somewhere with a nice view...

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I could trust with my life: 5
Number of CD's I own: Too many to count.
Number of piercing: None.
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper: I'm not sure. It was in the school newspaper before, but besides that, I can't remember.
Number of scars on my body: Eh... ?
Number of things in my past that I regret: I try not to regret things, but learn from situations. Although there are a few things...

// posted by Jen @ 10:58 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com