|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, August 30, 2004

I went to Tahoe for the first time this past weekend and had a lot of fun! It was very relaxing and exactly what I needed. School starts soon, so I should relax as much as possible... summers really should be half a year long!

I had forgotten what it was like to be in cigarette-smoke filled air until I was in the casinos. I think casinos should have a closed room for all the smokers to gamble, and everything else is smoke-free. This way, the only people who have to inhale the second-hand smoke are other smokers! Everyone is happy.

I had some buffets, walked by the beautiful lake, did some sightseeing, checked out the casinos and hotels, and just had a good time. We wanted to tour the museum, but it was closed on Sunday. Check out the buffet at Harvey's. For $30, you get good sashimi, sushi, shrimp, crab, oysters (cooked and uncooked), mexican, american, italian, etc. OH! I also bought POOKY!!!!!! Pooky is sooo hard to find, even in the Garfield catalogues! I found him at Harrah's store. I was sooo excited to see Pooky. He's an overpriced TY Beanie Baby now. Oh well, he's worth every dollar. Pictures to be posted soon.

// posted by Jen @ 10:21 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com