|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, August 12, 2004

[ I LOVE SLEEP ]

My Tuesday morning started of all wrong. I wake up to an alarm clock on days I have to work, so when I was awoken by what I thought was my cell phone's alarm (my talking clock recently stopped working :( ), I immediately reached for it to turn it off. WHAT THE HECK. It wasn't the phone beeping. Instead it was a small opaque clock on my phone table that was beeping. ARGH. I knew my mom had set it. Since the clock isn't digital, it didn't go off at 8, like she had set. It went off at 7:50 or earlier. I turned it off and tried to go back to sleep. I had barely closed by eyes when ANOTHER alarm went off. I knew it wasn't my phone. My mom had set yet another clock on my table for 8. The clock also wasn't digital, so it went off earlier than she had planned. I had planned on waking up at 8:05, so I tried very hard to get my 15 minutes of sleep when our gardener decided to mow our lawn at that very moment. Since my window was open, the noise was unbearable for sleep time. I gave up the fight and woke up. I DO NOT LIKE BEING WOKEN UP BEFORE THE ALARM I SET GOES OFF!!! I don't care if it's 8:04:30 seconds, that 30 seconds MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!! I was so incredibly grumpy for at least an hour.

// posted by Jen @ 11:30 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com