I finally posted pictures of the I-Club Subaru Meet. Look at them in my
album (<-- click on that). I'm lagging on my other pictures, like the ones I took from Napa and my first San Jose Giants game.
The San Jose Giants game was VERY interesting! We had box seats on the third base side. I could see the visiting team so clearly. In fact, I could see everything so clearly. I like the family atmosphere. It's much smaller than major league games, and the atmosphere is just so different. Plus, your chances of winning things increases a lot. Hehe. There was BINGO going on during the game, too. LOL. They had funny games and races during breaks. There was a sack race, a bicycle race, golf and hockey challenges, smash for cash challenge (where two people would win if they knocked out some car headlights), etc. etc. There are no long lines for food and the restroom!!! So many foul balls flew out of the stadium.
The Giants had a 3-2 lead going into the ninth inning. The Oaks had runners on 2nd and 3rd while down to their last strike. Then the batter hits a double in the gap to score both runners.. The giants failed to score in the bottom half and they lost. :(