|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, July 31, 2004

You know you're old when you can't last past midnight at the bar / lounge. For my friend's 24th birthday, we chilled (well, I did the chilling, they did the drinking and crazy, freak-nasty, lap-dancing, floor-grinding, body-bumping moves. If any of you guys were at that lounge we were at, I wasn't with my friends. Just kidding!) I really do not like driving around S.F. Actually, I don't think I've ever driven in S.F... anyway, traffic was terrible. What a surprise, and it took about half an hour to find a parking spot. Ugghh... partying in S.F. sucks because of traffic and parking. The driver was excellent, and I would not have been able to attend this special event without his assistance. Thank you. Anyway, it was an interesting night. Before I went to the lounge, I played tennis and baseball, so my legs and body were already pretty tired. I also went to work at 9 in the morning... Speaking of baseball, I'm so proud of that game. I played with 11 guys, and I didn't make a single error, but some of the guys did. I have a great coach. ;) So back to the lounge, I was dressed in a hoodie, jeans, and Pumas. That was my outfit to play ball, and birthday girl changed the location of where we were going to hang out... The bouncer let us in, but when I was leaving, I saw a sign on the other door that said dress code strictly enforced. LOL. Maybe that means you have to wear clothes to get in.......

Here are some more layers if you can stand it!

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: Never have, and I don't plan on trying ever. I can't stand the stench.
Cuss: Not very often, unless I'm mad or emphasizing a point.
Have a crush(es): No.
Think you've been in love: Yes.
Like(d) high school: I loved high school! Good times!
Want to get married: One day...
Believe in yourself: There are times...
Think you're attractive: In my own way, I suppose.
Think you're a health freak: Not by a long shot, but in some ways...
Like thunderstorms: They're good for pictures.
Play an instrument: Piano since I was 4.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: No.
Gone on a date: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yep.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Yech, no.
Eaten sushi: So often.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No, but that's something I'll need to learn one day...
Gone skinny dipping: No.
Dyed your hair: No, and never.
Stolen anything: No.

// posted by Jen @ 12:14 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com