|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Some people are guy-magnets, others are girl-magnets... some are even bird ladies... I attract splinters. Ever since I was little, splinters ALWAYS found a way to penetrate my skin. When I was younger, I wore the standard private school uniform: plaid skirt, dress shirt, and stockings. Splinters always found a way to pierce my legs through the stockings. It seemed like I had splinters every week. My mom had to pull out some pretty long ones, too. Our play yard was full of bark... Anyway, I was at work, and my desk is sort of old and made out of wood. I brushed my hand on the inside of a drawer, and bam! a bunch of splinters. :( I think there is one in my thumb.

Someone once told me that if I wasn't married by age __, he'd marry me. I can't remember who said that, and I can't remember what the age was... Uh oh?

// posted by Jen @ 11:23 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com