My friend called me last month to tell me that Josh Groban had a concert on TV. I was currently out so I could not watch it. I would have liked to, and I appreciated her calling me just to tell me that. This isn't the first time that she's tempted me with something I couldn't have. Several years ago when I was in undergrad at Davis, I received a call bright and early on a Monday morning. I think the time was maybe a little before 7 A.M. I don't remember because I was too groggy. She called to tell me that it was snowing. I was very excited and said, 'No way!' Then I looked out the window and was quite disappointed to see that it was not snowing. Turns out it was snowing in Davis... I was back home in the Bay Area. I've had things that I want to blog about, but I forget them by the time I have a chance to blog. :(