|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, July 23, 2004

I was having a bad morning already, and when I opened the garage door, there were these two door-to-door young women on my driveway. I think they were about to ring my doorbell when I opened the garage door. Anyway, I knew I had to get these women to leave me alone. So I have been told I have this 'stay away' vibe, but it was hard for me to use it on these women since I was more than a car's distance away from them. They said hi to me and looked like they were about to start talking. I responded hi and then turned my back to them, opened the door to the house, and started yelling inside the house in Chinese. Then I didn't turn back for at least a minute. I knew that had to make them go away. Sure enough, when I turned back, they were already walking off my driveway.. and THAT is how you get rid of those door-to-door salespeople. I hope they tell other door-to-door people about avoiding my house.

// posted by Jen @ 9:07 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com