|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, July 26, 2004

I thought I was going to enjoy a nice cup of milk this morning, but no, I nearly gagged on the nasty, sour liquid I swallowed. I gulped it down, so I couldn't even spit it back out. My brother said he drank from that same carton. He had heated up the milk and noticed that there was a slight funny taste, but he didn't think much of it. This is the same guy who saw that the ham was a bit green and still ate it... He is "Fear Factor" quality. He tested out another carton of milk and spit it back out. He tasted the nasty sourness and now cannot eat anything else. That's how I felt too when I first swallowed the horrid milk. Anyway, my final wish is for all the forum'ers to post 1 million posts a year.

// posted by Jen @ 8:23 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com