|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I must've been insane when I said I was going to work this summer. What the heck was I thinking?! That was all crazy talk! If I say I want to work again, someone please remind me that it is crazy talk.

I hung out with some of the girls the other night. I love hanging out with the girls. They are sooo much fun, and we always have soo many laughs. We were talking about guys who think girls are coming onto them, but then these guys just see things through blurry lenses. For example, there was this guy who thought that some girl was throwing herself at him by the way she was bending over... The girl could have just been bending down ghetto-style, but through his filtered lenses, he sees it all in slow motion. Her hair is blowing in that sexy way (the side to side swing Pantene ProV style!) as she is slowly bending down fully exposing her big ass. For a minute, all he can see is her bum. Everything is moving so slowly as the song 'Shake That Thang' plays in the background... HELLO!!! I mean, she could have really been coming onto him, but guys seem to get the wrong idea quite frequently. I know guys who think that because a girl is nice to him that means she likes him. Such distorted perceptions.

Thanks to J-Dub for this one. The Secret Menu of In N Out


// posted by Jen @ 1:17 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com