|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I got this thing from my friend, Chris. There are a bunch of different layers. More to come...

So this guy and I filled out these layers about me, but we wrote them separately. Here are his responses, and my comments are in parenthesis. Then my answers follow:

[ HIS VERSION ]
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Chinese
Shoes you wore today: flat black shoes (I was wearing those when he filled it out.)
Your fears: they're my secrets
Your perfect pizza: mushrooms, and combo toppings
Goal you'd like to achieve: to be better than everyone else.. marriage.. (=P Eh?)

[ MY VERSION ]
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Jen
Birth date: January
Birth Place: Bay Area, CA
Current location: Bay Area, CA
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Chinese
Shoes you wore today: Black and white adidas shelltoes
Your fears: dying, failure
Your perfect pizza: mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, green peppers, shrimp, cheese-stuffed crust
Goal you'd like to achieve: Success.. however I perceive it to be.

// posted by Jen @ 8:36 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com