At a training for work, we had to introduce ourselves in a group, and I was in a group with 3 nurses. We had to report to the larger group about some things we talked about during that group time. So one of the girls said, "We found out we all have a lot in common. We're (pointing to the three) are all nurses, two of us went to the same school, and we worked at blah blah blah... and we'll all require the services of her (me). She's going to be a psychologist." Then, the facilitator said, "Oh great! You should pass out ur business card now!" By the way, whenever there was a break or group time, the people in my group would talk to me about psychology stuff, whether it was about personal issues, if I could counsel them, or just asking me for my opinion on what was just said in the course. During the break, a guy came up to me and said, "So u're an oncologist?" I'm like what?? To some people I look like I'm a teenager or maybe just started college or something. One of the nurses in my group told me I look like a teenager. She's 40, but she looks like she's my age. It's so crazy. Anyway, so knowing how old I look.. even if I look my age, this guy must think I'm a genius. An oncologist.. that's like 10-12 years of med school.. I should have said yes, gynecologic oncology.