|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, July 30, 2004

Again, me and him both filled out responses about me. His version first, then mine. My comments in parenthesis:

[ HIS VERSION ]
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your most overused phrase on AIM: MOTHERBITCH FUCKIN' FUCK (J/K) it's that happy face with the tongue sticking out.. =P
Your thoughts first waking up: WHO WOKE ME UP!! I STILL GOT 5 MORE MINUTES!! (This is very true. If I set my alarm for a certain time, you do NOT want to be the person who wakes me up even thirty seconds before the alarm is set to go off.)
Your best physical feature: my long legs
Your bedtime: whenever my boyfriend tucks me in (This is usually true, unless I can't sleep. :( )

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Sprite.. WUT! (If I had to pick a soda, it'd be Sprite or 7Up.)
McDonald's or Burger King: In&Out (True... favorite burger joint.)
Single or group dates: Doesn't matter just as long as I date my BF.. (You can tell this is him talking.)
Adidas or Nike: Nikes
Lipton ICE Tea or Nestea: I'm an ICED TEA person, hold the tea bags.. (What?)
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: N/A

[ MY VERSION ]
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your most overused phrase on AIM: 'sup' and 'devipz forum.'
Your thoughts first waking up: Depends on what day. If I have to go to work or school, it's 'shit... a few more minutes.' If it's on a weekend or holiday when I don't have to work, it's 'Whee! I've got plans, baby! PLANS!!!'
Your best physical feature: Height.
Your bedtime: Ranges from midnight to 2A.M., but it'll probably be consistently before midnight since I'm working such freakin' long freakin' long hours (What the heck was I thinking?!). I've got to make a better habit of sleeping earlier.

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Neither. Water, O.J., or milk, and sometimes BLUEBERRY BANANA SURF CITY SQUEEZE SMOOTHIES!!!
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's for Dippin' Dots, BK for Whoppers.
Single or group dates: Depends on the occasion.
Adidas or Nike: Shelltoes, Air Max, Air Force, Air, Air, Air... I like good shoes.
Lipton ICED Tea or Nestea: Bubble Tea. I am so rebellious.
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla! Vanilla ice cream, vanilla pops... mmm.... =P
Cappuccino or coffee: No coffee for me. I survived many nights of late-night cramming with pure motivation sans coffee.

// posted by Jen @ 11:57 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com