|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, June 14, 2004

So the class came and went. The content was interesting, but what else would you expect from Human Sexuality? If you want details about the course, you'll get them, but not on here... I heard Kegel exercises are just as good for men.

Story time: After work tonight, I was merging onto the freeway going pretty fast. There were no cars on that part of the freeway at the moment, and I could see one car coming along behind me. Excuse me, a lot of cussing will ensue. I don't normally swear much or even at all, but this incident needs to be emphasized with colorful words. The fucking idiot driving the aforementioned damn car decides to pedal to the medal as I'm merging. I am at no fault. If I was, I would admit it, but I was ahead of him and by a lot when he decided to floor it. So he had to change to the lane next to mine since he was going at that speed. He and the woman sitting next to him had the nerve to turn around and look at me. I take that as a challenge. They looked at me like it was my bad. Fuck no, assholes. It's like if you look into a dog's eyes, its going to think you want to fight. I do not appreciate when people look at me that way if I'm not wrong in any whatsoever way. One of the best ways to piss me off is when people look at me that way if I'm not wrong, or if they look at my friends or family in that way. They apparently didn't know that I can have something we call road rage. I know, terrible influence on my brother. He's definitely picked some up from me... I will stand up for myself when bitch ass people piss me off. I've been so mellow for a while, so this was the time to relieve some steam. Like I said, if I was wrong, I would have let it go. They could stare at me, although I'd be a little annoyed and probably just flip them off anyway, but they STARED AT ME WHEN I DIDN'T DO SHIT. So, my foot just decided to step on the pedal a little, and my hands just happened to steer in the same direction they went. Fuckers. We got off the same exit, and the woman turned around in her seat to look at me. She didn't give me that same look she did the first time. I'm glad she looked. That way we could make eye contact. Bitch, I'm staring back at you! So the driver braked a little, and I'm not sure whether he was hoping I'd pass them or what. Yeah, like I'm going to get in front of this asshole. So I followed behind them. When he merged into my lane, he signaled. Better, fucker. The guy looked at me through his rearview mirror. I'm still staring at you MOFO! The woman turned back again. Yeah, skank bitch, I'm still here staring at your fucking face. I don't know why she kept turning back. I was close enough so she couldn't see my license plate number. :) Stupid shit-eating whores who like to get ass raped (courtesy of my friend's vulgar vocabulary)! Ooh that bitch had a face that was asking to be slapped and clawed!

// posted by Jen @ 10:36 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com