|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Seeing how kids are nowadays, I think we're better off not having children or adopting them when they're 25. I know all kids and teens go through a stage (some longer than other) where they don't appreciate their parents, but from the kids I've observed, they take it to an extreme. There is no respect for elders, and they think they rule the world. Good golly. Leave them to survive alone for a few weeks, and they couldn't make it. Plus, it seems like kids are reportedly having sex and experimenting with more drugs at a younger age. I think the most annoying age has got to be when they are 13-16. Some kids are sweet still at that age, but some just need to be slapped silly. That's the age when they are fearless and think they are all that and a huge bag of chips. I hope I wasn't like that at that age! Geez! I definitely know I was a lot more fearless when I was 14 though.. that stage went by in a year or so...


// posted by Jen @ 12:09 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com