I had to fill out some new paperwork today for my new job. As I was talking to my friend about the whole process, he said it was just like a gang initiation. First, I had to sign papers saying I was in (I joined a Union, too, apparently), and then they poked me with a needle twice and drew two vials of blood from me (lab work). It does sound like a gang initiation, huh? :) Then I have to go back to the hospital another three times to do more needle-poking, physical, and etc. After that I have to attend 3 full days of training... HUGE, HUGE process.
As if I don't have enough on my plate. I think I'm overachieving... anyhoo, two more class days before I get my MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so busy with my other jobs that I haven't had much time to think about it. Plus, I have two presentations and a final before the semester is over... It's all over on Wednesday! Well, at least until the doctoral program begins in September!!! The list-making begins... so much to do, such little time... I'll be glad when classes are finally over on Wednesday, so I can focus on my jobs. I think I'm stressing myself out by thinking about everything I need to do.
So I've got a wedding and birthday bar/celebration to go to this weekend. I will have to squeeze homework time in there somewhere... WEDDING!!!! My cousin is getting married. Second wedding ceremony of my life all in 2004! Whoo! My friend is getting married next weekend, but unfortunately I can't attend it. Boohoohoo.. and it's my friend since high school/middle school!