I got accepted into the Doctoral program! I had another comment to go with that before my nap, but I forgot... TBA.
I was videotaping for a presentation I'm preparing for, and this one janky car in the parking lot had an awful alarm system. It was a Civic hatchback painted an awful color and just looked janky. If anyone steals that car, s/he is out of her/his mind because it's so crappy looking. Maybe the parts are worth something, so if people are determinded, that crappy alarm isn't going to scare people off. It was just beeping like crazy, probably because it was parked under a tree and the motion of the tree was setting it off. So my friends went over to see why it kept beeping, and they accidently set it off. The guy's (maybe 10-year-old) daughter comes running over to stop it. As she's leaving the car, she yells in this tone that demands an apology, "I saw you do it!" Then the car alarm starts blaring again. Ha... it was her doing. So she ran back to the car. She spent a good 15 minutes trying to stop the alarm. 15 precious minutes that I needed for videoing. I couldn't resist and yelled back at her that I saw her do it. =P
I fought a battle with a tool box cabinet and lost. I was walking by very carefully past this razor sharp cabinet and thought I was in the clear, but rip! It ripped a bit of the thigh of my jeans. I am truly saddened. Alas... I love these jeans, but now.. sniff.. they are flawed..