|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, June 11, 2004

I am sooo excited! I got the part-time job I wanted!!!!!!!!!

Why the frick do I have a weekend class?! Friday night and all-day Saturday!?! You know people with NO LIVES schedule it on these two days! People are graduating.. etc. etc, and they choose this weekend? I'm going to miss two graduations as a result. Why not just do it all day Friday? What A WASTE of time!!!! On top of all that, the professor wants us to read over 500 pages before we get to class tonight, and tomorrow night, we get an exam, which consists of t/f, multiple choice, and 2 essays. The word overachiever comes to mind... This class better be good. I'll update. :)

Anyway, it's been a really long week. I finished my internship this week, so I had a lot of things to wrap up. I just realized I left something at the agency, too..., and I haven't returned my badge... Damnit.. I have to make another trip out there. Now I'll have a little bit more free time, at least for a few weeks. This week, I was working overtime at my job (not the new one) because of a special event and also going to classes. I cannot wait until I'm done with classes this semester. I have to do well in them, or I won't get my Masters. If all goes well, I'll be devipz, MA in 13 days!!!

I'm looking forward to summer. No classes for 2 months! A nice little break, 3 jobs, and the beginning of my internship. Hmm..


// posted by Jen @ 12:07 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com